There are many times of fangirls, the ones who blog, the ones who run Twitter, the ones who make GIF, fanart, fanfiction, the ones who own every merchandise out there. Fangirls come from everywhere, and social media has only made the fandoms more powerful. Fangirls have existent through the years in different ways. There is no escaping the truth, I am a fangirl.

I am a passionate person when I like something I don't just like it a little bit I love it as much as I can. Ever since I can remember, the fangirl in me has always been part of who I am. In the early years it was watching Barney & Friends over and over again, then Arthur, then TV shows here and there, then High School Musical, then Disney Channel artist( Jonas Brothers, Demi, Selena, Miley), it was all just being normal level of admiration and love for them. Then I discovered the Harry Potter fandom, I had no idea what any of it was but I was in. From there I discover the world of fandoms and I knew there was no getting out. The peak of my fangirling was definitely when I discovered, through my sister, a little boy band from the UK that transformed me into a full fangirl.



one direction album