Welcome to my blog! 

I am Alondra Celeste a proud Mexican girl, born and raised in Texas. God is my first love. I am a traveller of the world and worlds through road, air, and books. I don't know how to ride a bike. I might be a Spring baby but the Fall has my heart. My biggest weakness is anything with chocolate. Currently, I am on my last semester of University pursuing a B.A. in History with a minor in Spanish. 

On November 2015, I started the blog With Love Celeste to create a platform to share a part of my person that I was too shy to share with the world. It became my way to express myself, and in a way became a part of me. It was my creative outlet and I also made friends with people around the world. Over a year ago, I decided to take a hiatus that I never returned from, until now. 

Why did I left blogging?

The last thing I wrote here was that I was on my way to Spain. While on my way little did I know that that trip would change my life in ways I never could have imagined. I couldn't wait to share my adventure but life was calling. I didn't know when I would have the opportunity to be able to be abroad or travel again I had to make the most of it. I didn't want to think of what I will be writing, what photos to take for the blog or social media, I just wanted to take Spain for what it was. I came home but I just couldn't blog anymore. In the weeks being able to just live without any thoughts on the online world were freeing to my soul. I admit I did miss it but it just didn't feel right for me at the time. 

This past year my life has truly changed, this has been the happiest I have ever been, so I have no regrets.

Why I am back?

I have waited for the time to come, I have been writing along the way because after all this is still my way of expressing.


Alondra Celeste