Hello there & happy friday!
Life is not always sunshine & it is normal to have one of those days were everything is seems off. This past week & half has been very much like that, & it's hard maintain motivated in days like these & very easy for it to get the best of you. At first I thought it was a bit of writers block but it was with my overall life I just felt strange,anxious & I didn't want to do anything at all.

I said to myself that it's okay to have a day like this, but once the second & third day came I was not going to let it get the best of me. I decided I would do little things to keep me motivated & make something out of that day even if I didn't feel like it & they have made a big difference because these last couple of days I feel myself again. 

Know Everything Is Okay
This is so cliche but its true knowing that everyone experiments days like these & that it is a normal thing can be a thing to ease the mind. It's okay to feel the way you are feeling but you can't let it over power you. Accepting & to a certain expend allowing yourself to feel what you are feeling, can ironically start to make you feel better. 

Tell Someone How You Feel  
This is very difficult for me to do , but telling someone like my sister or my mom that I am not feeling all there is very important. If someone is aware something is wrong they can be there to remind you that it's okay & can be a motivator thought the day. 

Don't Force Yourself To Do Something
Two weeks ago I had all these ideas flowing & many things on the works for my blog. Then all of us sudden, during these days I would try to work on them & I just couldn't do it, it was making me feel worse. I decided to not force myself to do something I am not feeling & ironically not doing it made me feel better.

Hang Out With Friends
No, I don't mean my real friends I mean friends like Phoebe, Rachel, Joey, Chandler, Ross & Monica. My sister & I have been watching the series on Netflix & watching it made me feel better. It could also be because i was watching it with someone who cares from me so maybe hanging out with friends could be a good idea.

It Will Pass
For me, constantly reminding myself that this moment will pass is reassuring & calming, also looking forward to something makes it easier, Pope Francis visit to my neighboring border city  was something that really made me feel better, Also knowing that this weekend I will be going on a little trip out of town reminded me that it will all soon pass.


Writing this post has also made me feel better, it helps me see that it truly does pass. I hope you enjoyed & it could be of help to someone out there. I would love to know how you all deal when having an off day? Best wishes to everyone & have a lovely weekend.


With Love, Celeste 

Xxx