Hello there every one Happy Valentine's Day!
Today is a very special day & by special I mean totally complicated. For someone who is romantically involved with someone it is a day full of happiness & sappiness of all kinds. For others is a day were you just hate everything & don't want to be reminded of the single life. Others there is that fun day of spending it & dedicating it to friends & having crazy fun. Or you can just believe it is a made up holiday by corporations just to make money off of everyone, whatever meaning we give it, it is something crazy.

To be honest at different points in my life I have believed them all & it's made me realize that it will always change.There is so much pressure on this day, I hate hearing people getting so sad about being single on Valentine's. I remember in high school people would get together that week get each other the biggest gifts & then break up soon after, this is insane & pointless. But if you are in a long time relationship, I love seeing couples get each other cute little things I find it adorable.

Whatever meaning we give it or not give it, Valentine's Day is just a day after all. Yes it cute to remind your loved one & the people you care for how much they mean but you can do this any day you want to not just on this day. If you are single, like me, news flash is that you will be single tomorrow too not just today & that is okay. 

No matter how you spend this day, don't forget to me happy with where you are in life. Time goes by really fast & everything can change for next year, enjoy today to it's full limit just like any other day. I send a big ol' hug form Texas to y'all & have a lovely day.


With Love, Celeste 

Xxx