I am going to confess something, if you have been following for sometime then it wont come as a shock, but I don't do well when out in public. I am what you call an introvert, I love my personal space, keeping to myself and the least amount of social interaction. If I could I could stay in my house and never leave or the perfect scenario would be that when I do for there to be the least amount of people surrounding me, sadly that is not life. I have to go outside and I have to be out in public like other humans do, okay it is not that bad but mostly because I keep quiet. Just because I don't say anything doesn't mean that I don't think about it, if you were to see me I look calm and collected when in reality there are thousands of thoughts going through my head completely freaking out.  I have had the idea to write about this for some time in hope that someone out there can read this to confirm that I am not entirely crazy. Without further ado here are some thought that go through my head when out in public. 

coffee tea shop

  1. Smile, don't forget to smile. 
  2. Looking, people are looking!
  3. Look down, don't make eye contact but be polite. 
  4. Breathe, deep breaths. 
  5. Oh cute shoes! I wonder where she got them from. 
  6. Hears talking, why can't I be normal and have a conversation. 
  7. People approaching please don't stare.
  8. Aww! They make a lovely couple. 
  9. I don't what to run into anyone I know!
  10. Nice lady approaching, please don't talk to me it really isn't you its more of a me thing.
  11. What am I going to order, I can't think, someone tell me what I am going to order!
  12. Talk confident to the cashier and smile. Breathe, You can do this!
  13. Where do all these people come from?
  14. I wonder what they are thinking of?
  15. Why is there trash on the floor don't they know that is what the bin is for, Global Warming people!
  16. How can you help me? please let me shop alone, I know it's your job but you are making me want to leave.
  17. Obnoxiously loud person please talk lower the person you are talking to is right next to you. 
  18. Don't be awkward, haha who am I kidding I will never pull normal. I wonder if strangers automatically think I am an awkward person. 
  19. What does an awkward person even look like? me.
  20. Hello Stranger! God makes beautiful things. I think I have found my husband, talk to me. Wait never mind lets not talk you can leave bye. 
  21. Did he just let the door close on her, then they complain why we say there are no gentlemen. Its not even a gender thing, manners people.
  22. Why is that tiny child on their own, where are the parents, any adult, don't leave tiny humans unattended. 
  23. Please go through, please go through, wait why am I freaking out there is more than enough money in the card. 
  24. Awe! That was such a sweet person, I hope they have a nice day.
  25. Don't breathe, don't breathe, hold the air in, do your business and leave quick. I hate public restrooms.
  26. Please don't smoke, I already find breathing difficult with asthma if you want to contaminate your lungs that is your decision but don't poison mine. Thank you.
  27. Pretend you didn't see, Why do I always catch people doing embarrassing things, poor people that was funny though.
  28. How rude! You don't just bump into someone and keep walking, apologize! Manners!
  29. Pedestrians have the right of way, careful with walking humans.
  30. I miss my bed.
  31. I wonder where everyone is heading today, where are they going to, how far is it,  what will they do.
  32.  Laugh silently! Hold it in, it hurts, hold it in forget it was funny, everyone will turn to look if you laugh normally. 
  33. Okay, I feel like they are following why do they keep walking in the same direction. Please give a different turn, let it be a coincidence.
  34. Oh clouds thank you for following me just holding in until I have shelter over my head.
  35. Puddle! I am an adult they shouldn't be this exciting but they are so fun, pretend you didn't notice and walk through. 

What are some of your thoughts?