You don't take a photograph, you make it. - Ansel Adams

There is no doubt that Instagram is one of my favorite social media platforms. I love photography. So much work can go into a single picture or maybe not much but the photo itself, can say a thousand words. Instagram is a great & perfect app that allows to showcase beautiful photos. There is so much you can see from funny videos, watching makeup tutorials, memes, fan accounts, art, food, scenery, just about anything you can get lost to it.

books camera

I am proud of the progress I've made with my Instagram, it is no where near professional, but it's decent & it's progress. I want to keep learning & falling in love with it, meanwhile here are some Instagram photography that not only am I loving but its also an inspiration to me.





A photo posted by Clara Alonso Oficial (@clarialonso) on

A photo posted by Finnegan Harries (@finnharries) on

A photo posted by D O R K F A C E 👽 (@dorkfaceblog) on

A photo posted by Valentina | p.s. minimalist (@psminimalist) on


A photo posted by Megan (@lzythoughts) on

I hope you love them as much as I do & go give them a follow if you like. Which Instagram accounts are you loving at the moment? 
lots of love,