In this timeless land of enchantment, the age of chivalry, 
magic & make believe are reborn 
& fairy tales come true. 
- Walt Disney 

I have been putting this post off for way too long, it's finally here! My magical experience at Disney world. This past July, I had the blessing of being able to go to the one of the best places in the entire planet, Disney World in Orlando, Florida. Being my second time there still didn't take away the magic of it all. Disney has a thing that no matter what age, gender, even language you speak, it is full of happiness & peace, you can't but love it. I am a huge Disney geek, from the good old classics to the newest films, seeing those worlds come to life is something I can't quite explain, it's like living a dream.Disney World is divided into four parks, they each have their own fun & magical thing. Though they are all different they have the Disney spirit present in them. I thought a lot about how I wanted to share this experience & I will be writing a bit of a travel photo journal of the magic of each park. 


Hollywood Studios 

I only hope that we don't lose sight on one thing-that it was all started with a mouse. - Walt Disney

Disney Hollywood Studios is where you will find the museum dedicated to the creator, a hunted hotel  that drops you 13 floors, a roller coaster that takes you in VIP experience of Aerosmith, the world of Pixar, a trip to Star Wars  & where soon there will be Toy Story Land. There is a combination of old Hollywood with new Hollywood coming to life, you can go into the old Chinese Theater and right outside come to contact with a Storm Trooper or BB8. You can sing along to Frozen or the Little Mermaid or ride some of the fastest & coolest roller coasters ever. Rock N' Roller Coaster & the Hollywood Tower of Terror are some of my all time favorite rides ever & are a must for everyone. You can't miss the Star Tours it is a taste of what it to come for the future Star Wars Land. My absolute favorite thing was ending the night with Fantasmic, the show is absolutely breathtaking it is the best possible way to end a magical night. The show is full of all our favorite characters with  fireworks, music, & magic.












Animal Kingdom 

Like the animal world itself, will evolve & grow. It's truly a living thing. - Roy E. Disney 

This was the hottest day out of all the Disney days, I don't do well with heat so I didn't take much photos but I still enjoyed our time there. We started with a live show of Finding Nemo, then a journey back to Jurassic times with the Dinosaurs ride. We then went to a It's A Bugs Life 4D show, when even after a long time my sister who is terrified of bugs cried along with many toddlers & gave me a memory I will never forget. We also went on a Safari & got to see many of the animals they have at the park, where I hit myself on the elbow & got a huge bruise. After we went to see some of my favorite characters perform one of the best shows, The Lion Kin.  We then went to one of the best rides in the history of ever, Expedition Mount Everest which we rode back to back.  Then we waited for the longest time on the Kali River Rapids, it was hot, humid, & we were starving. I think our bodies gave were already exhausted by the afternoon that we didn't stay to the end, which means we have to go back to finish the  night with the Jungle Book show, but overall it was a pretty great magical day. 










Epcot
Dreams, ideas, & plans not only are an escape they are a purpose a reason to hang on. - Walt Disney

I learn a lot this time around about the history of the parks, I also learn what EPCOT stands for Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow, it  celebrate human achievement, technological innovation & international culture. The first thing we did was take pictures of the iconic Spaceship Earth which is an actual ride inside what look like a giant golf ball. Then we went to Soarin', which is an updated version of the Soarin' Over California , here you get to fly around the most iconic beauties of the world. After we went under sea to the Finding Nemo ride that is adorable and after you can see actual fish in the aquarium they have. Later we went to a new ride that is now one of my favorites that is in the Scandinavian country of Norway, Frozen Ever After, the lines can get up to more than four hours, thankfully we only made about one & it is that great I think I would actually wait even longer for it. Then my family rode on the Space Mission a simulator to Mars, that I didn't ride because i am claustrophobic & the first time we went six years ago I almost lost conscious so I passed this time. ( It's a lovely ride, just not for me.) This is when we headed to the World Showcase, we all ate in different places, my parents in Mexico, my cousin & brother in China, my aunt & uncle in America, &my sister and I in England. After eating we all met up and did the World Showcase country by country where we watch movies or bought some treat, or meet a Disney character from that country. France definitely had my favorite desserts & although my mom says the snow cone form Japan was the best. We ended the night with IllumiNations which is a firework & light show in the center lake of the World Showcase. It was a beautiful night & the sunset was just incredible, it is one of my favorite places & I can wait to go back.  















Magic Kingdom 

Here you leave today, & enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow & fantasy. - Disney

Although all the parks are wonderful & full of magic my absolute favorite is Magic Kingdom. I believe its because  it is the closest to the original & has all of my favorite things. My all time favorite ride, happens to be Walt Disney's favorite too, Pirates of the Caribbean which was the first ride we got on. Then we went to the Hunted Mansion which I usually hate anything ghost related but it has a Disney aspect that makes it quite wonderful. Then there was Splash Mountain another of my favorites, I admit to sing 'Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah' on any day just because it takes me back. One of my favorites that we didn't get to rise was Big Thunder Railroad, the first time it broke down, the second time the shut it because of the rain, which gave is a memory I will never forget. We had to get all the way to Fantasyland to were my mom was, & got soaked while my dad was paranoid of the thunder, it was hilarious I couldn't stop laughing.Then there are the story telling Fantasyland rides in the old & new, two of my favorites are Peter Pan & as annoying as it is to some people, It's A Small World. The Seven Dwarfs mine ride is probably one of the best, the lines are usually long but for some miracle we only made about forty minutes, yes that is short for this ride but it was worth it all. There is a 4D film with Donald Duck that is probably one of the best Disney experiences, Mickey's Philharmagic. then in Tomorrowland they have talking with Stitch or Mike Wazowski. My two favorites there are Space Mountain & Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin. I love having a little treat of frozen lemonade to bear with the humid heat, just being there at the park was already an adventure. Meeting the characters and seeing you favorite films come alive is an indescribable feeling, you just don't ever want to leave. To come to a close the Wishes Nighttime Spectacular, which is the firework show with the castle. I feel so happy there, I can't but wish to go back & I know it wont be as long this time, but so far this was my magical experience at Disney World.
















I can't believe it's been three months already. There is nothing like Disney magic, & these are memories I hold on to, for one day go back. Have you ever been to Disney World? Is it part of your dreams?  What is your favorite Disney memory?