October has been a strange month beautiful, stressful, and everything in between. The negative is mostly due to school overwhelming exhaustion but even with that it's been a happy month. There wasn't much time for extravagant fun but sometimes it's the little things that mean most. Cliche, I know but it doesn't stop it from being true. Now at the end of the month I wanted to share a little of a random favorites of the little thing I have been loving through October. 

Autumn

Believe it or not it is still 80 degrees in Texas. I have mentioned before how I am not a fan of the heat, but this is not what this is about. Because the season change has not yet arrived down here, there is very slow change in the trees and leaves. To feel at least a touch of Autumn I have been obsessed with looking at photography of leaves and the beautiful colors of them from all around the world. Instagram has been my best friend to bring fall to me some of my favorite photos are from #centralpark and autumn_ilove.



Hamilton

It was only a matter of time, I am finally sharing my secret beyond obsession for the best Broadway show in history, Hamilton. This show is the crossroad of my two favorite things history and storytelling, the music, the theatrical performance it truly is a masterpiece. You might be wondering how and when did you go see it, well I haven't not yet but, I'm willing to wait for it. I have watched every YouTube video available and listened to the soundtrack so many times only God knows. This month on my way to school I have been alternating between listening to the cast album and the audio book of the biography of Alexander Hamilton. The documentary, Hamilton's America, also came out on PBS this month and the genius mind behind hosted SNL. Everything has just made my love for this to just grow, I will further explain in another post. 




Online Friends

I have about a year blogging and I am blessed to have met some pretty great people through this platform. I am not good at talking or communicating for that matter so making friends is not something that comes easy to me. Getting to know some wonderful people has allowed be to take the value of friendship to a new level. It has also helped me understand that even through a screen across the seas friendships are possible and even though time zones can get in the way the developing friendship is stronger.

Dan and Phil 

I love YouTube and even when I don't have as much time as I would like, I somehow manage to watch it. This month when needing a mental break, I watched two people who never fail to make me laugh danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil. They are two dorks in the internet who share the same lame horrible humor that I love. The release of two films made it all much better specially after midterm exams, learning that laughter is the best stress reliever. 




Daydreaming 

I don't know if its a good thing or bad but it makes me happy. It might have to do with the fact that it is a distraction from the busy times but in a way it motivates me to keep going. I am a thinker and once my mind runs with a thought it only goes bigger and bigger. Lately I have cached myself daydreaming a lot about where I want to go in life and what would it be when and if I get there. The though of them that once use to terrify me, now only the thought of the possibility make me happy. It is a bit odd to put something you can hardly control to a favorites but I just can have it not be part of it as it inspires me to keep going. 


I hope that October has been good to you and that November is an even better one, have a beautiful day and week. Don't forget to smile even if you don't feel it it can make it just a bit better. 

What are your favorite things from October?