A few weeks ago the ever so lovely Leta, from The Nerdy Me did the I Heart Spring Tag, which is originally made for YouTube by the wonderful Ingrid Nilsen. Spring may just be a season but it really is something beautiful. I love the flowers, and just how fresh and happy nature seems. I love the Easter colors and everything that it brings. I love that although it is just a season, it is a reason to start again fresh just like nature's new beginnings.


Favorite spring nail polish?

I don't wear nail polish often but when I do I always stick to nudes and light pinks that go perfectly with the season. My go-to nail polish for Spring is  Sally Hansen's Miracle Gel in the colors 109 Cream Of The Crop and 219 Birthday Suit

What is your must-have lip color this spring?

I am only just exploring makeup and because I am not a risk taker, I play safe and match my nails with nudes and pinks. My must have for this spring is Amore Matte Lip Creme in the color 29 Sweetie or 10 Adorable.  

Show us your favorite spring dress!

I love spring dresses! Although there was I long period of time in my life where you could even mention the words dress to me, I have come a long way. I have a soft spot for maxi dresses, last week I discovered Altar'd State, which is a women's clothing store that and found a dress I loved that looks wonderful, is comfortable, and it has pockets! 





What’s your favorite flower?

Flowers are my absolute favorite and the thing I hate the most of Spring. beyond my allergies, to the pollen I love flowers, my two favorites are cherry blossoms and tulips. I think cherry blossoms are simple but hold a magic to them that make everything pretty. Tulips, besides being breathtakingly beautiful they just make me so happy and personify spring. 

Favorite spring scarf/accessory?

There was a point in my life when I was obsessed with scarves, not so much. Currently, my favorite accessories are rings and ear cuffs I have no idea why they just make my outfit complete and I feel cute!

What spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year? (Makeup, fashion or both!)

There is a reason why I am not a beauty or fashion blogger, I don't know trends! I don't know what is trendy and what is not. I just see what reflects my personality, and I go with it. I find it fascinating to see others experiments and follow trends, through fashion and makeup, it is an art, it is just not my thing or at least not yet. 

Favorite spring candle? 

I don't think it's necessarily a spring candle, but it somehow works perfectly awaiting summer Capri BLUE's Volcano, the candle just smells heavenly and it comes in different sizes, colors, and packaging you can find them almost anywhere which can speak the wonders the candle is. 

Favorite body spray/perfume for spring?

My all time favorite body spray is a retired scent called Pink Chiffon from Bath & Body Works it is very me and its fresh and what everything I believe spring should smell like.

What is spring like where you live?

Spring is too short where I live! it starts in late February, early March and by mid-April is already in the heat of summer. I live in the Texan desert wind storms and dust storms are a must during spring. It is inconsistent, onde day could be fine the other crazy then the heat arrives and stays forever, a sad fast end to little spring. 

What’s your favorite thing about spring?

I love Spring! There are so many things I love about it I don't even know where to start I think that Easter is my favorite just because it has such a powerful meaning in my life. I know to some it may seem like a simple holiday but to me, it is everything I believe and a great reminder of why I belive what I belive. 


Are you a spring cleaner?

I am most definitely a spring cleaner. The week of spring break is always the best to get rid of everything you don't need, that includes life things too and not just the material. 

Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation?

Spring break was about a month ago, did the spring cleaning there but I have been planning an upcoming vacation. I will be traveling to Spain for three weeks that has been so exciting! Everything seems going to plan and it is terrifying how fast it is coming. 


What are you favorite things about Spring?