"Take a break from the world & listen to your spirit."
Hello there everyone!
I want to share something with you all that by the tittle you all ready know... I will be taking time off from blogging. In the last weeks life has been a bit crazy, there have been many changes & adjusting to it has been a bit challenging. There is nothing wrong is all good things but there is just so much going in my personal life that I want to be able to dedicate the right amount of time & energy to it.

I had already thought about it at the end of last month but I wanted to believe that I could keep going & do everything. I was so stress trying but I was failing, I felt so guilty & scared because I don't know the effects this break might have on my blog. I thought about how everything I worked so hard for & the beautiful people I met all just disappearing at once, I was terrified & it only increased my stress. Deep down I know that this is going to help me & be more beneficial than what I think.

I am going to be able to enjoy all the things that life is giving me & be able to live them all & share them later with you all. I will be literally going from coast to coast this summer & it will be an adventure worth everything. I  will also let you in a little secret...I have been working on some very exciting things to change up my blog & I can wait for you all to see. This will also help be with my creative outlet bring a new feel to my blog that I am so motivated by. But like my brilliant parents say "Everything on it's time." meaning things will happen when they are suppose to there is no need to rush.

Thank you for reading this & being a part of my journey so far you support means the world to be & I know you all beautiful people are there to have my back. I won't be taking time offline, only my blog you can still see me active on social media & reading other bloggers posts. I wish you all the best, take care & have a wonderful blessed time.

 I will miss you all so much & see you in a month.


PS. I got a new Instagram if you want to go follow: with.love.celeste  Xxx

With Love, Celeste 

Xxx