I am back!
 I can honestly say that I have missed this more than I thought I would have, I was gone way too long & I couldn't be happier to be writing again. I don't even know where to start so much as happen I am very excited to finally share it all with you.

Life has been nothing but a blessing from above these last months, I have traveled from the cold beaches of California to the warm beaches of Florida, from San Fran to Disney World, the amount of things I have checked of my bucket list these past months is unbelievable. Aside from, there have also been life choices that I've made that set for new roads to journey. I have much too say about it all there will be posts coming in the next months, so look forward to that.

I have a new design & I have my own domain name!
Before I left on the break  I mentioned that I was working on some exciting things for my blog well this is it. For months I have been looking up & searching for ideas of what I wanted my blog to look like, little by little I started to create this visual in my head. I came across the wonderful job of Mina at Underline Designs I knew this was it. A new design to set the foundation of where I want to head with the content of my blog.

I am the first to acknowledge that I am still learning & there is room for improvement in my blogging. This break has allowed me to realize the lack of confidence I had blocked me from projecting what I wanted my content to be. It was a bit all over the place as I am learning what works & what doesn't. As I've learn & I have an idea of where I want to go with my blog I will be making some changes.

These changes are to be able to project what I will be sharing with whoever comes across my blog. I will continue to share posts about positivity & motivation,  a couple of my anxiety, & such under the category Thoughts. I will be sharing anything from everyday life, food, fashion, beauty on Lifestyle. I've traveled a lot in the last months & there will be more traveling in the future, so I will be introducing a Travel category to this as I share my adventures.

From now on I will have a set schedule posting on  Tuesdays & Fridays, that doesn't mean there won't be a random post here & there. In the following month I will be introducing a post series & things that not only give structure but its topics are dear to me. This will help me be able to keep myself motivated & ready to share with you.

I am excited where this is heading & I am beyond happy to be able to write to you all again, I can't thank you all enough for the support & love I receive with anything I do, I invite you all to come along this exciting new beginning.
Sending all my love!