Hello everyone!
It's May already! I it's crazy how fast time is going nonetheless is been incredible. I am very excited for this month it's incredibly busy but it will be worth it but before any May mayhem, I have some April random favorites to share with you all. 

Pink Nudes
One of my first post in early April was Pink Nudes for Spring, were I listed three of my lipstick colors for the season. If I wrote a full post about them is because I truly love them, I have been
wearing them all month & alternate between them.



Nails
As a special little birthday gift I went to go get my nails done. I do many hands-on activities so I have to keep my nails short, but they are still cute. They are a peachy nude color that go with all my outfits & are perfect for the season.



Flowers
One of the things I have been obsessing over are flowers, I love flowers! Flowers are just such a beautiful creation that seem to be of abundance in April. Everywhere you go even here in the middle of the dessert there are still flowers & just admiring their delicate beauty has been one of my joys of the month.

8


The Real
This is our time, don't waste another minute of it... If I could pick my number one obsession for April it will be the daytime talk show, The Real. I had heard of it but because I don' really watch any TV it never caught my attention but one afternoon on YouTube changed that for me. There are many things I love about it, the genuine chemistry, the originality & of course how they keep things real.



Curly Hair
I also wrote a post about this, but I have been loving my curly hair. I have not used the hair straightener in weeks & my hair already feels healthier & looks great. I am really enjoying getting rid of all those negative perceptions I had about my hair. Getting compliments for wearing my natural locks is reassurance for my mind & one of my favorite things about April.




April was a very special month for me, full of happiness & blessings I can only hope that May can bring the same or more. What where your favorite things about this month? I hope you all have a wonderful month no matter what do forget to enjoy it & simile as much as you can.


With Love, Celeste 

Xxx