Florida is not all Disney & parks there is much more to the beautiful sunshine state the beaches, history, shops, culture, the people & of course infested by some lovely gators. The first time I visited Florida was in 2010 with my family, we stayed a total of  ten days in one of the Disney Hotels. We went to the Disney Parks & Universal Orlando but beyond that we spend no other time outside the Disney magic, which I am by no means complaining we just didn't experience Florida as a whole.This time around I got to experience Florida in a whole new way, driving across the green landscape taking in the beauty of the state. This a trip worth all, & you will fall in love with it, here are some reasons why you should visit Florida. 

Beaches 
I had the blessing of visiting many beaches on both the gulf & the atlantic, on this trip & they are all equally beautiful. Pensacola Beach is probably one of the best beaches, the sand is almost white & the water is incredibly clear. I also visited Cocoa Beach, Satellite Beach, & Melbourne Beach, which were also clear & the ocean was a beautiful blue green. Cocoa & Pensacola are both more tourist destinations, so there is definitely more people specially in the summer. Melbourne & Satellite are just as beautiful but without the tourist so it is a bit more relaxed & there is more sand & ocean for yourself. I would say that you can go wrong with any beach you go to, the point is that no matter where the Florida beaches are beautiful & you will enjoy no matter what.





Sunsets & Shopping
I love sunsets, the colors in the sky just come alive. There is just something happy & calm about it, while in Florida I can say I witness some of the most beautiful sunsets. I will confess that I am not the most excited person when it comes to shopping. In Florida I really enjoyed the shops there, & so did many other people, they where full of people from all over the world but hey had great stores that were worth it. Disney Springs, which is like Disney mall is just as wonderful as it sounds. 







Disney & Parks
Of course one of the main reasons people even visit Florida is because of some magical world that makes is one of the happiest places on earth. The Disney World Parks are probably the best excuse to even visit Florida, your childhood comes to life & your inner child can be free. All four Disney Parks, Animal Kingdom, EPCOT, Hollywood Studios, & Magic Kingdom are a must in this life time. They each have their own thing about them but I will go more in depth in another post all about Disney that should be up in the next weeks. But there are more Parks in Orlando that you can imagine there is another magic world of a certain famous boy who lived. Sadly I didn't have the pleasure of visiting the Wizarding World of Harry Potter this time around, but I was there in 2010 & if I loved it then I am positive that with all the new additions its even better. There are also, Gatorland, Sea World, & countless of theme parks that are just the best reason to visit if you are an adrenaline junkie or a nerd who loves great things.




Summer Nights
I was in Florida for two weeks & I had some of the best memories some of them being the lovely summer nights. I don't know if its the colors of the sky, or the green of life, or the ocean sea, or the people who I spend it with but I believe the combination of it all made for some of the best nights ever. I got to have a beautiful time with my family taking in the beauty of the creation of God while singing & playing guitar to worship songs. Another night, Fourth of July, I got to talk & laugh as we enjoyed fireworks by the river celebrating independence day. We all have different things that make us happy but I figured that Florida summer nights are perfect to do them & give an extra feeling to them that make them even better. 







Happy & Relaxing 
As much as fun & excitement is a must in a trip, I believe that relaxation should also be of key importance. The ocean already makes for the perfect destination to relax & Florida is almost entirely surrounded by sea which is already perfect. What makes the sunshine state an even better place is that beayond the green & water the people are wonderful. Everyone is incredibly nice, happy, & just really enjoying life that creates an environment you want to be in. After having a few interactions it is no wonder people go retire to Florida, for us that are nowhere near that yet a visit for a taste of that can be very uplifting to the busy life.

There is still much I want to do, like visit Miami & taste a bit of Cuban food, go to Universal Studios, & visit cities like Saint Agustin & Jacksonville. I look forward to the day I can go back meanwhile these are the reasons that keep the wish alive & hopefully you can one day understand what I mean by it all. Until next time.





Have you ever been to Florida?  Have you gone to somewhere similar? What is you favorite place to visit?