Well I sure know how to keep consistency on my blog...
September hasn't been the best month, if it is not one thing is another, the highs are very high & the lows very low, but hey it's life. I am not writing this to write excuses or do I want to excuse myself for lack of inactivity online because honestly I shouldn't have to. I just wanted to share some thoughts that have been on my mind lately that come with the hectic mess of this month all about time.

Life can get overwhelming at times, lately I have been in a constant battle between the things I want to do, the things I have to do, & not having enough time to do it all. That is not counting the things you can't control that take time away, like illness... It is extremely frustrating & I don't think I've ever felt more connected to Green Day before but Wake Me Up When September Ends sounds just about right. Sadly I am not a song & I can't do that. All I can do is keep happy thoughts, get things done, & try not to go crazy. 


I am a student, a daughter, a friend, a blogger, and many things creating a balance between personal, faith, school & my loved ones is not that easy but most of the time it means that I have to but certain things above others.

 School, I am not paying thousands of dollars for University degree to put it last in the list (Thank you America! *note sarcasm) so school work has been where I invest a lot of my time with.  

Family is a given to be part of my time, they give me food, shelter, car, love, everything in between of yeah & life so it's not like there is a choice really.

 Faith, I was once told if you make time for God, he takes care of the rest. I believe this to be true & the reason I am still holding up when things get rough because He really does take care of it all.

Personal, this is where I have to spend the least amount which includes a whole load of things & the very same reason I am writing this because I wish I had more time for it. Part of why I feel frustrated is because I must put these on the bottom of the list fitting them whenever I can. How I keep happy thoughts it's by rewarding myself with one of the following after I complete a task or by knowing that little by little I am making more time for them. But lets cut to the chase & go to the list of things I wish I had more time for.

reading 
I love reading, there is a whole list of books I want to get through but I haven't been able to. Everything, Everything & SweetBitter are two on next on my list. The only time I get to "read" is by listening to audio books on my way to school which is a little bit more than half an hour drive. I am currently half way through Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow. I am loving it for two reasons, I am a musical geek who is loving where the lyrics come from & because I am a history nerd who just loves learning about people who are already dead. I do wish it was the actual book though, but I know there is no way to make time for that so this will do for now. 

bloggers
I want to talk to more bloggers out there & catch up with them in social media, not having time for it is quite sad. I love reading through other bloggers posts & comment, meanwhile I have to read through them fast or save them all up for when I do have time, which could be weeks. Just know that even if I don't leave a comment, which I really want to, I still read the post which is what counts, right? 

talking to friends
This makes me sound like an awful human. It doesn't mean I don't talk to friends but I wish I talked more to them, have deeper conversations, laugh, be there more for them, something beyond just the general things with both real & online friends.

try new recipes
I love to cook & bake, with the new fall season there are many recipes that I am looking forward to try out. One thing I have learn is that when trying something new specially with food you need time & sadly I haven't have much of it. The time for delicious fall treats will come because I will time for it, it's a must.

take more pictures 
One of my favorite pass times is taking pictures. I love taking picture of anything & everything, I am no photographer as you can tell but it doesn't take away the fact that I love doing it. I use to take a lot more picture & now I feel like my head is to busy with thoughts that I forget. Hmm, maybe taking more pictures will also relax me more, I just thought about that, well I am keeping this in mind now.

watch YouTube
One of the best inventions in this world is YouTube. I laugh, learn & am inspired by so many people in the platform. I still watch videos, but I would love to have time to just go into those YouTube holes where you start watching a baking video & end up watching pandas sneezing. Its the strange things in life that make you happy people. 

write 
I write on my blog which I want to do so more of. But I want to write more just little notes & thoughts lyrics, prayers just writing in general. It's something very soothing to the mind & it also expands my creativity. I want to write more for fun than reviews & essays for school. 

have a movie night
I have been wanting to have a movie night & watch all my favorite old movies. Princess Diaries, Mrs. Doubtfire, Father of the Bride, Matilda, Parent Trap, just old classics really. Okay now writing this has just made me want to make time for it even more. This is slowly becoming a goal list for the next month & I like it.

At the moment these are the tings I wish I had more time for, there is a right time for everything & the time will come. 

Do you every feel like this? What are something you wish you had more time for?