Happy Thanksgiving!
Today is a special American holiday, were we celebrate unity of two worlds and be thankful for what we have. Today is a day to be thankful for life and everything about it. I love this day because it serves as a reminder of gratitude thank we humans forget , I also love the food but that is not the point here. Being grateful, giving thanks, is something that should be done more often and not just one day and it is something I try to carry or try to remember everyday. I came up with a list of things we can all be thankful for not just this day. 


  1. Waking Up Being something that we do without thinking, it is easy to forget what gift that really is.
  2. Breathing You don't think about it either but as strange as it is I love breathing and being claustrophobic u hold it dear. 
  3. Sight Mine is only half way but its not completely gone, yet. 
  4. Family I would be no where without them. 
  5. Food Do I need say more.
  6. Sun I sometimes don't like it but without it we would live
  7. Water It is beautiful in all shapes, matter, and quantity, also I  am 75% just that.
  8. Internet I wouldn't be able to write and know some great people.
  9. Friends They make life fun.
  10. Faith It gives us hope for a better world.
  11. School I have a love hate relationship with it but I know I am blessed to be able to attend. 
  12. Home There is no place like it. 
  13. Books They allow us to travel to different worlds, and exand our imagination.
  14. Music Happiness to the hears and soul.
  15. Animals They are part of our world and special, and we humans need then as much as they need us.
  16. Earth I was born on Earth day (fun fact) but we live in such a beautiful planet, the mountains, the oceans, the valleys, the trees, the deserts, beautiful.  
  17. Life Challenges Though they are a pain they help us endure and become even better. 
  18. Little Things Cliche, but the things that make is happy are different to us all and whatever they are to each of us they are special. 
  19. Laughter It is one of my favorite things in the entire world, and I am thankful to be able to laugh specially when I find it most difficult to it is the best medicine. 
  20. Memories They hold our past and are a hope to make more. 


I hope  that wherever you are you are filled with joy, happiness, love and be grateful for what you have. 
What are you thankful for?

Sending all my love,