"Blogging is not rocket science, it's about being yourself & putting what you have into it." 
I love blogging. These past couple of months that I have been a part of this wonderful world have been truly life changing & I only seem to fall in love with it more every day.  One of the things I love about it, is that I not only get to write & express myself but I get to read & interact with other people around the world who do the same.

I have received much love & support from many wonderful bloggers, I have even had the pleasure to have connect with many of them developing somewhat of an lovely odd friendship. I am very grateful for this I can only return the favor. In some of my monthly favorites I have featured bloggers in them but I fell like sometimes there is much I can say it has too be its own post. That is why I am starting this blog series where I will talk about my favorites at the moment in anything blog related, after all there is always room for more blogger love. 


Bloggers
This is harder than I thought, by choosing these three bloggers does not mean I don't have other favorites they were just chosen by destiny to be on this post. These three bloggers are all very different from each other but all equally talented & creative. 

The first one is Tania Michelle, if you read my blog you might have seen I am constantly inspired by her blog, I love the simplicity of it & genuine uniqueness. When I read this blog, even if it's just  a simple playlist I feel like I a connecting with a friend & I love that because it is a sign of her warm person present in her blog that is so lovely.

Next is Style Sprinter, I love this blog!  Whether its advice, beauty, fashion, life, or blogging, there is always something interesting to find in this wonderful blog. Focused mostly on fashion & beauty, it is  very well put together it's almost like reading a magazine the photography for this is beautiful but the content is just as amazing. 

The third blogger is the lovely Missamrunaway. This blog is so creative there is always something she comes up with that makes it so genuine & refreshing. Besides this what I love about this blog is that it is also very personal not anyone has the courage to give opinions or speak up about what they deal with. She does it is such a beautiful manner that brings awareness & can always leave you with a smile. 


Blog Post 
The creative mind of The Nerdy Me, is really one to truly appreciate. I love her blog it is constantly filled with wonderful post that all have that touch of genuine energy I really enjoy reading it. This month one of my favorite posts happens to be from her, 18 Things All Girls Do | Truth About Girls, is absolutely amazing. It is simple but it made me laugh & smile, it was so wonderful to read I admit I have read it more than twice. 


Blog Series
I love blog series, there is like a special thing about them that makes them unique to your blog & can express the genuine creativity of a blogger. One series that I love is the "Being An Introvert" by the ever so lovely About Little Thiings. In these series she expresses the challenges & life introverts live, coming from personal experience. As an introvert myself I can easily connect with it & it is wonderful to read that I am not the only one who deals with it. Also if you are not an introvert, it is refreshing to be able to understand how introverts view & deal the world.


These are just a few of the many wonderful bloggers I've had the blessing of reading. I really enjoyed writing this & I look forward to write more of them. What are the things you love about blogging? Who are your favorite bloggers at the moment, or your favorite post & series, let's spread more of that blogger love & share.
 My best wishes for you reading this & have a fun happy weekend.


With Love, Celeste 

Xxx