Back to school time is here!
 There are many of us who have already stated, & many who in the following weeks will be starting. The first day of school can be exciting, scary, fun, terrifying & everything in between everyone experiences it differently. Me, well I am usually a nervous wreck, I can't sleep the night before, my anxiety is high & I feel like I am out of breath the entire time. In other words, I don't enjoy first days much but once it's over all the nerves are gone.

 Because I know myself well by now, I know I have to prepare myself mentally for whatever the school year brings. There is no better preparation than a little motivating thoughts to easy the nerves & go back to school ready. 


One.

You have the brains in your head.

 You have your feet in your shoes.

 You can steer yourself any direction you choose.

- Dr. Seuss 


Two.

I will find my way if I can be strong, 

I know every mile will be worth my while - Hercules


Three.

First, think. 

Second, believe. 

Third, dream.

 And finally dare. - Walt Disney


Four.

Not all of us can do great things.

But we can do small things with great love

- Saint Mother Teresa

Five.

A person who never made a mistake,

never tried anything new.

- Albert Einstein 

Six.

For I know the plans I have for you.

Plans to prosper you & not harm you,

plans to give you hope & a future. 

- Jeremiah 29, 11

Seven.

Each of us has a fire in our hearts for something. 

It is our goal to keep it lit.

- Mary Lou Retton 


Eight. 

Don't put the limit on anything.

The more you dream the farther you get.

- Michael Phelps

Nine. 

There's a million things I haven't done.

Just you wait.

- Hamilton

Ten. 

Our fate lives within us,

you just have to be brave enough to see it

- Merida


These are some of my favorite quotes that have motivated me this semester I have started. I admit to still be a bit scared but these are the thought I like to keep in my mind to keep going. I know many of us need motivations in other things such as work, or even at home, I hope you these can be of aid to you. I am determined to make this by best semester so far, univeristy you wont take me down this time. 


Do you like any of these? What are some of you favorite quotes? What is your school experience like?