Photography is an art of observation. It has little to do with the things you see & everything to do with the way you see them. - Elliot Erwitt


A picture is worth a thousand words. 
I love words, they explain, they tell. they reflect, they say, if one photo can speak a thousand words we can learn so much from them. Photography is an art from that allows to tell a story. If you read one of my latest posts, Life Thoughts, I wrote about the importance of sharing stories. In modern age we are able to share our stories in many different ways, I'll confess probably my favorite at the moment is Instagram.

I can open my Instagram account & be there from long period of time & not get at all board. There is so much you can see from funny videos, watching makeup tutorials, memes, fan accounts, art, food, scenery, just about anything you can get lost to it. There are many different kids of accounts, that build an art from with themes in their photography that just mold the beauty of it even more. I admit to have gone back to some peoples posts not because I am a stalker but because you can really see the journey of that person with just photos. 

 Back in March I started a series where I wanted to share some of my love for photography & Instagram by showing y'all my some of my favorite accounts or pictures at the moment. Since then I have made a different account for my blog to be able to expand my creativity & be able to tell my stories how I want to tell them. I am proud of the progress I've made with my photography, it is no where near professional, but it's decent & it's progress. I want to keep learning & falling in love with it, meanwhile here are some Instagram photography that not only am I currently loving but its also an inspiration to me. 


A photo posted by The Nerdy Me (@thenerdymeblog) on


A photo posted by Ten-Ten (@haveyouseenten) on




A photo posted by Poppy Deyes (@poppydeyes) on


A photo posted by Tania (@taniamichele) on


A photo posted by Mandine (@iammandine) on


A photo posted by Sara Patrizia 🌸 (@saraschapters) on


A photo posted by Rhianna (@robowecop) on


A photo posted by Connor Franta (@connorfranta) on


A photo posted by matt (@mattxiv) on



I hope you love them as much as I do & go give them a follow if you like. Which Instagram accounts are you loving at the moment, I would love to know. Also feel free to leave your insta link in the comments, I want to follow more people. I wish you all a beautiful weekend, remember to laugh, smile & capture the moment if you can.