Summer holidays are over, university has officially begun, where did the time go. As the Olympics came to a close so did my summer. It is a bittersweet feeling I didn't want it to end but at the same time new beginnings are exciting & fun. This summer was one for the books, I can happily say that this was the best summer I've had. I did so many things I only dreamed of, I lived every day to the fullest & made memories I will forever treasure. I am writing this to say goodbye to a summer so good with some of my favorite moments & things. 


California
I never thought I would travel without my parents, I mean dreamed but with my anxiety sometimes it seem impossible. I had so much fun with people I love, It was very grown up & it allowed me to open myself to actually acting on my dreams more. 

Spiritual Youth Retreat
I don't think I can put into words what this weekend did for me. Faith is a big part of my life & I consider myself to be religious, in late June I had the honor of once again serving in a Spiritual Retreat for the catholic youth of my city. I witness beautiful moments of the beauty of God that many were blessed with therefore a blessing to me. Strengthen my love & faith renovating my relationship with the most high. 

Road Trip 
Traveling halfway across the country for two days is definitely something to remember. It was something I always wanted to do a road trip to Florida & meet all the crazy places in between Texas & the sunshine state. I was able to stop for a quick hello to family in Huston, visit New Orleans, get rained on in Mississippi & Alabama, ending with the beautiful beaches of Florida. 


Disney World Parks
Of course this is is unforgettable, it's the happiest place on earth! I am a huge Disney person, so this is almost heaven to me. I got to see all the wonderful characters, travel the world in one day at EPCOT with a Frozen stop in Norway. We met some of Simba's friends & an Expedition to Mount Everest at Animal Kingdom. Came across Death Troopers & fell down a 13 story elevator into the Twilight Zone. Of course, met the New Fantasyland riding the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train & went to Space & of course the never ending magic at the Magic Kingdom. Dreams truly come true at Disney.

San Antonio
A visit to my home away from home. I had the blessing of catching up with some people that I dearly missed. Had loads of family time, that just being there was enough to make it memorable. Eating, shopping, eating, walking, eating, movies Oh & did I mention eat. Became a little hooked on a small Netflix series, Stranger Things. Always a good time, always look forward to be back.


Blogging Again
You have no idea how much I missed writing here, connecting to y'all. My blog relaunch was definitely a highlight this summer, I was working on it before summer & to finally share the final thing was very special to me. I missed some of my blogger friends that I can be but thankful towards them for their ever support. I feel happy complete to be blogging again. 

Olympic Games
I will confess that I have almost no athletic ability but my competitive spirit & the passionate Latina in me enjoy a good sport. Swimming, diving & Gymnastics are my sports. Seeing the hard work pay off for people like Katie Ledecky, Simone Blies, Katinka Hosszu. history made by The Final Five, Usain Bolt, Michel Phelps & many, many more inspired me to work harder on what I love & follow my dreams. It also gave me hope & feel proud of my country again.


These are just some of the many memories that are in my heart of this beautiful summer holidays, I hope next summer to be even better. I can only hope that everyone had a good one too, if not there is always a next best wishes to then.

What did you do this summer? What are the memories you will hold on to?

Summer you were too good to me, now fall don't let me down.