Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing. - Camile Pissarro

Life is hard, life is busy, life is sad, life is happy, life is easy, life is everything. With everything that is going on in the world, and hearing so many tragedies and the devastation, it is so easy to fall into the trap and feel like there is no hope. Even in our personal life when things get tough it is easy to fall into thinking that that is how everything is, becoming blind to all the good and beauty that is out there. I tend to have, or at least I like to think that I am a positive person. I like to have a peaceful mind and see the world with a positive eye, however, it is not easy to achieve. There are times, more like the majority of the time my mind is loud with a billion things going on. As the overthinker I am, anxiety and stress are very much a part of my life. With a mind that functions like that, how can I still be positive? I will let you in on a little secret, it's the little things. 

Yes, that cliche saying that it's the little things in life that mean the most is the secret to it all. I don't know if it was because it was overused or listening to One Direction singing it over and over but somehow that somehow it made an impact on me that is what motivates me to see the good of life. 

I would like to think that not seeing the beauty of life, is like looking at a photo and thinking its just a photo. Yeah, a photo maybe just a photo, but there is much more to it that being that. What is it showing, what is its meaning, who took the photo, why did they take the photo, what does the photo mean to that person, why did they share it, why that lighting, why that angle, then suddenly the photo becomes much more than just a photo. I would like to thank my overthinking to being not just a curse but a blessing to see beyond what is in front of me and letting me see the details, little things, of things. 


When you stop focusing on the big picture and notice the small elements the picture becomes more powerful, and that is how life works too. Yes, you can look at everything going on in the world, all the things going on in your life but when you let yourself focus on little things it doesn't seem that bad. It could be just a smell, a color, a book, a song, a person, a smile, a flower, anything in our daily life that hold so much beauty and power that make life not that bad. That one little thing can become a new set of eyes that allow you to see the world in a new perspective.  

Right now, life is busy, I have much to do that I can easily lose myself to it and easily become overwhelmed. Eash day, I like to focus one thing at a time and let the little things be my inspiration and give me positive thoughts it's a prayer that holds me together. 

Allow yourself to see the little things, it's like putting on glasses for life, when you see it hold on to it and you will be able to enjoy life that much more. 

Sending my love,