Music plays a significant part of my life, it always has. I have been a bit nostalgic lately listening to some of my favorite songs from my teen years. I once heard that music from your teens is the music that will have the most impact in your life, I have no idea if it's true or not but it is certainly special. I am in a very strange age generation, as I am too young to be a 90s kid but too old for a millennial, I consider myself a 90s baby. My music taste is just as strange not fully one genre or the other but its still pretty good. This post will be a throwback to my music favorites from my teen years.

headphones-gray-white

Playlist


  1. When You Look Me In The Eyes - Jonas Brothers
  2. S. O. S. - Jonas Brothers
  3. Love Bug - Jonas Brothers
  4. La La Land - Demi Lovato
  5. Here We Go Again - Demi Lovato
  6. Skyscraper - Demi Lovato
  7. Don't Forget - Demi Lovato
  8. This Is Me - Demi Lovato
  9. 7 Things - Miley Cyrus
  10. See You Again - Miley Cyrus
  11. The Climb - Miley Cyrus
  12. American Idiot - Green Day
  13. Move Along - All American Rejects 
  14. Dirty Little Secret - All American Rejects
  15. My Happy Ending - Avril Lavigne 
  16. Best Days Of Your Life - Kellie Pickler
  17. Cowboy Casanova - Carrie Underwood
  18. So What - Pink!
  19. Complicated - Avril Lavigne
  20. When You're Gone - Avril Lavigne
  21. Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne
  22. Keep Holding On - Avril Lavigne
  23. Thnks Fr Th Mmrs. - Fall Out Boy
  24. CrushCrushCrush - Paramore
  25. Misery Business - Paramore
  26. That's What You Get - Paramore
  27. Decode - Paramore
  28. Gives You Hell - All American Rejects
  29. You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift
  30. Hometown Glory - Adele
  31. Chasing Pavements - Adele
  32. My Life Would Suck Without You - Kelly Clarkson
  33. Stronger - Kelly Clarkson
  34. More Than This - One Direction
  35. Over Again - One Direction
  36. The A Team - Ed Sheeran
  37. Lego House - Ed Sheeran
  38. Kiss Me - Ed Sheeran
  39. Someone Like You - Adele
  40. Rolling In The Deep - Adele
  41. Turning Tables - Adele 
  42. Wings - Little Mix
  43. Kiss You - One Direction
  44. Little Things - One Direction
  45. We Are Young - Fun
  46. Ain't It Fun - Paramore
  47. Little Me - Little Mix
  48. Salute - Little Mix
  49. Best Song Ever - One Direction
  50. Story of My Life - One Direction

Writing this list and listening to all these songs gave me all sorts of feels. There are so many more songs that I wanted to write down but then this post would end up being way too long. I noticed that I have a connection to certain artist and albums that every song could be on this list.That's how it is, or is it just me you listen to a particular artist or music or a certain period of time, then you move on or hold on to them forever. It is insane that this music is still so special to me if I were to tell my teen self that in a couple of years she would see Paramore and One Direction in concert she would not believe me, but we did. I am curious to know what other people listen to in their teens, if anyone wants to write a similar post, please do and let me know, or leave a comment. This was very fun to write, thank you for reading. 

Sending all my love,