Happy Monday everyone!
It's the start of a new week & as a person who deals with the monday blues a good motivation is always good for the mind & soul. I am currently taking a personality psychology course & the chapter we are at happens to be motivation. 
We all need motivation, something to drive us to do & accomplish things. Our goals & needs are all different therefore so will our motivation, maybe you only need a little maybe a lot but no matter what we all need it.


I am one of those people that needs a constant drive or motivation to keep me going. It depends on the task or goal at hand.  I had a teacher use to tell me, time & time again, "The reward. is in the end.". For years, this was my mindset & motivation, a constant reminder to focus on what the end result would be once it's accomplished. It worked for me so well that I began to use this motto for everything to motivate me, it was overused or should I say missed used. I became obsessed on what the end would have in store for me I didn't care of how well I was doing, just as long as I would get there.

If  "the reward is in the end", it matters the energy & quality you give into it. I slowly began to understand this & I began to work to push myself to do & be my best for to reach there. Whenever I had something my motivation was to push myself to it harder than I could. I was pushing myself to the point that I couldn't do it right or finish because of  how exhausted I was. They say learn from your mistakes, I was doing more harm than good to myself, I began to push less, this is what my professor was talking about.


There are thousands of  motivational quotes saying to push more, which might be the thing for someone, but sometimes all you have to do is push less, If you have ever seen or been in a car in the snow or mud if you get stuck, you will know that the more & faster you push the petal the more the care will stuck. The same thing goes for us sometimes we push harder & harder to the point that we are only making a bigger mess than what it was in the first place. If you do it gentle & slow there is chances are that the care will be out fast & smooth. 

Ever since I do this it has allowed me to be more calm & know that yes in somethings the reward is in the end  & I do have to push myself to get a good result but I don't & won't push myself that hard. I talk a lot about the journey of thins for a reason, it is the journey on how we get to the reward that matters. If I got to push a little less to not only get it but enjoy getting it then I will. Push a little less, breathe & be happy.


I hope you all have a wonderful & blessed week. I will see you soon with a new post. Bye.



With Love, Celeste 

Xxx