Hello there beautiful people! 
Happy Monday everyone. In the past week I was nominated by three wonderful ladies, Life With Bick's,  Smile Sugar, & Whitney Loren's Beauty, for the Liebster Award. It is the second time I do this & it is a great honor that there are three lovely people who think me deserving of such. 
I was nominated for my first Liebster award when I only had a month of blogging & this small acknowledgement meant so much to me, because as a new blogger encourage me to want to keep on going on this wonderful blogging journey. 

This second time around is no different, though I have more months in experience, I am still new, learning & growing in this blogging world. With the time I've had I have met some wonderful bloggers some great ones & this award allows to acknowledge their work, that is why I am most excited to accept this. 

What is the Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award is an acknowledgement that is passed from blogger to blogger with the purpose to discover & encourage new bloggers.

How To Accept The Award?
  • Thank and link the person who nominated you for the Liebster Award.
  • Answer the nominator’s 11 questions.
  • Nominate and notify 11 small blogs who have less than 1000 readers. The Liebster Award is about new and smaller bloggers.
  • Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer. Notify these nominees via social media/blog that they won the Liebster Award from you.




My Answers

What is the last book you read & what made you pick it up? The last week I read was, Love Tanya, by Tanya Burr. Tanya was one of the very first Youtubers I first came across with, I have been wanting to read it ever since it came out last year but I never got the chance until a couple of weeks ago. It was personal with that blog feel that I quite love & I really enjoyed the book.

What is one aspect of your blog you hope to improve, if any? There is still much I want to improve on but I know with time & experience I will get there, one thing would be replying to comments. I know it sounds silly, but I am still in awe that people take time to read & actually talk to me it makes me happy but also nervous that I don't know what to reply. But I want to take the time to let them know I appreciate them & I feel like I am slowly making an improvement.
If you could live anywhere in the world were would it be? There is one place that has my heart but I've never been there & just feel very connected to it, England. I am planning to study abroad in the next year & I am most exited to finally be there. 

What is your dream career? I am currently studying to become a Psychologist, I would love to work with children specially those in orphanages, child crisis centers, foster care & environments similar to it. I have a strong passion for helping people & my nurturing personality draws me to this even with the harsh situations it is my dream to be able to bring even a tiny bit of light just by doing my job.

What hobby or skill would you like to pick up? I have a very strong love & passion for music, I played the flute for seven years & I still play it every once in a while. But I would love to play the piano ever since I was little its been a dream of mine & I still don't know why I haven't properly learned. The only song I can play are Mary Had A Little Lamb, Three Blind Mice & Suburbia by Troye Sivan.

What is your favorite weather & why? I live in the Texan desert were it is sunny, hot & windy. I am not a big fan of it, that is why I love rainy days. I think that I am the most happy on rainy days, I know that it supposed to be the opposite but I have never been normal. The rain just makes me so happy & calm, I am pretty sure is another reason why England calls to me. 

Who is your role model? There are many people I look up to in different aspects of my life but overall I would go with the classic but true answer, my parents. They are great not only as my parents but as people, they have overcome a lot & it is beautiful to watch them make a difference not only in my life but in many who come their way.

What is your idea of the perfect night, in or out? Definitely a night in! The perfect night would be watching any good movie or tv series on the projector screen with the people I love. Wearing my comfy pajamas, wrapped in my blanket, eating all delicious snacks & treats.

What is your current perfume or scent of choice? I am still in love with the Pink Chiffon, fragrance mist from Bath & Body Works. It smells so fresh & flowery but not overwhelming, I am obsessed with it. Answering this helped me as a reminder that I need to but a new one. 

What kind of mythical being would you like to be? This is a very cool question, I would say a nyphm. Besides it going with my personality being a spirit of nature would do honor to my birthday, Earth day.

What is your favorite album right now? Hello... there is no doubt that my favorite album at the moment is +Adele's 25. This album is absolute perfection from the music to the collaborations, the songwriting, everything is beautiful. Last album, 21, I went through a difficult time, every song spoke to me, but along with Adele, I have overcome a lot in the last years & I connect with this album in personal level.




Nominees Questions
What is the one thing you would tell to the first person that comes to your mind?
What is your favorite author?
What are three things in nature you find beautiful?
What is the last thing you ate?
What is the meaning of your name?
What is you favorite holiday?
Did you have a favorite treat or sweet as a child? What was it?
What fictional character are you most like?
Do you like to sing in the shower?
What was your last dream about?
What are three things that make you happy?


I nominate these wonderful bloggers...



These bloggers are just a few of the many amazing blogs that I have come across the past months. Thank you once again for this, I look forward to seeing this award being passed on by these & many more. I feel so happy & proud to be a part of this beautiful world of blogging, I can only feel excited to keep on going. I hope you all have a wonderful week.



With Love, Celeste 

Xxx