Hello there everyone!
How is life treating y'all, I hope great. I can't believe that we are at the end of March already, this month has gone by like a blink of an eye. Today I was going to write a monthly favorites post but because I want to add more to my blog I want to alternate & every couple of months write a little life update. Sometimes it may seem that life doesn't change much in just three months but when we look back life moves past us so quick we don't realize how much has happen.

These three months that start the year have been very strange & personally challenging. It was been a struggle between a balance of personal, school & blogging that have brought it all. January & February were strange, I started to doubt if blogging was the thing for me if I should stop. There was so many personal things going on that the inspiration was lacking & even if I had ideas the motivation to right them just wouldn't come. School wise I was not doing much better, I would read a chapter show up to class, do my homework but it was as if I was doing it unconsciously as I felt no energy or love into what I was studying, or anything I was doing in general.


I believe that it was towards the end of February when life took a turn, I closed a very important & long chapter in my life & a new one began. Once March acme around I felt somewhat free & at peace with myself. Because of all the craziness the past two months in the beginning of the month I was adjusting to the big change in my life & making sure I made time for the things that are important. A big goal I set for myself early this month was to do everything with love & it has made an absolute difference. 


Whether that is going to school, or picking up something from the grocery store or writing a post everything I do I will do it with love. I feel at peace with myself & happy. I feel like not only am I doing better at the tasks set but have time to do many more things & so productive. In school I felt that I did so well & I found that connection to it that I love. I also know that through my post you can probably tell the difference too, I really enjoying writing & dedicating the time & love to my blog it only makes me excited for the future & all the things that will come.

I am looking forward to April for many reasons, there are many special things that are coming up & it is one of my favorite months for no particular reason ( I turn 21!). I am about to start a few new things with blogging & I am excited to expend myself  more in the blogging community. With college, the semester is almost over & as much as I am enjoying my courses endings are a good thing. Personally I am just enjoying life, I am still in the process of adjusting to the major life change but the peace & happiness I feel are making it a whole lot easier. 

I really enjoyed writing this, with the new content ready to share with you all I want to still be able to share aspects of  what life is like at the moment. I hope you are all doing great & I would really love to hear from you all & know what you have been going through these past three months. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend & a great month in April. 


With Love, Celeste

 Xxx