Hello there everyone!
I love photography. I am a late bloomer when it comes to the creative artistic side of things, photography being one of them. It wasn't until the last year that I began to appreciate photos & the beauty & power they hold. So much work can go into a single picture or maybe not much but the photo itself, like they say, can speak a thousand words.
Instagram is a great & perfect app that allows to showcase beautiful photos.

One of my favorite bloggers, Tania Michele,  has a little thing she does where each month she gives a little shout-out to Instagram accounts she is loving at the moment. This month I have only started to follow more blogging accounts & I am learning the blogosphere of Instagram. There are many accounts I am loving & because I believe there is always time to share love & positivity I want to acknowledge some of these accounts.




A photo posted by Sara 🌸 (@alittlethiings) on



A photo posted by Little Miss Katy (@littlemisskatyuk) on



A photo posted by Ten-Ten (@haveyouseenten) on






A photo posted by Hope Kauffman Photography (@hkcameraface) on



A photo posted by Katya Bychkova (@stylesprinter) on












These are just a couple of many wonderful accounts I have been loving I hope you check them out & see if you like them. I am currently debating whether I should do a different account as the one I have has been my personal & many of the people that follow me have no idea about my blog & I want to be able to share my photography & interact as a blogger with other bloggers more. If you have any advice, tips or simply want to leave your link so I can check you out please let me know in the comments.

Thank you & have a lovely week everyone!


With Love, Celeste 

Xxx