Hello there everyone!
How are you all today, life has been going pretty great at the moment & I am quite happy with it. Today I want to share something that I have been putting off from sharing from a while, beauty blogging. I have shared in the past how I want to add to my content, fashion & beauty, it's been something that I've wanted it to take part in, but I've been very confused & insecure about it that I just didn't know how I could make beauty a part of my blogging.

If you read my post, Why I Never Had Girlfriends, you would know that for sometime I rejected anything that was "too feminine" or "girly", makeup & beauty related things were definitely in that list. I stated using minimal makeup when I was around 15 & that was only mascara & blush. As time went on I began to use more products like moisturizer, primer, foundation, bronzer, eye shadow, eye liner, eyebrow powder & beyond, I fell in love with the art form.

Each day I seem to learn more & more about it what beauty products are & do, what is good for me, what' s not, what helps it, what colors & textures to use, how to apply it, the whole wonderful madness that it is. I experiment with brands & products all the time, having so much fun with it & I want to share about it all in this blog.

 I am no expert, I am only just discovering many make up & beauty products/techniques. Since I started my blog, I wanted to write about a beauty product I was loving or a makeup look but I have been afraid to do so, because of my lack of experience & knowledge of it. For a really long time, I have read & watched beauty blogs/vlogs, I have learned & discovered many beauty things from it, it seemed impossible that I could be doing the same. I have learned that there are many times of beauty bloggers out there, not all are 100% experts but they do it because they love it & have fun with it. I don't want to be afraid anymore.

Yes, I might be only learning but that its the point. I can share with you all about it  & you might be able to learn along with me or even give me advice & teach me. I know there are many of you who understand & will come along with me on this journey. i will no longer be afraid this is something that I love & an extension of my personality. I think I am really going to enjoy this & I hope you all do too. I have already a couple of post ready for next month that I am looking forward in sharing with you all.

Have a wonderful day, thank you lovely humans.


With Love, Celeste 

Xxx