Happy Sunday everyone!
I love this time of year, spring is a time for new things & everything is just so fresh, it makes me so happy. Speaking of new things today I will be sharing a delicious sweet treat that, my family & I have fallen in love with, a Pineapple Dream Dessert.  

A couple of weeks ago, my moms coworker told her she had a recipe for me to try, because she know I love baking. Two weeks ago I made it &my family was in love with it, I really liked it but there where a few modification to make for my taste so I decided to try it again. On Friday I made it & not to brag but I am happy to announce that it was a total success. 

This dessert is almost like a take on pineapple cheesecake besides it being absolutely delicious, I find that it goes perfect now with warmer weather, the tropical taste of Spring Break or an early summer, it is perfect. I hope you enjoy making it as much as I do. 

Ingredients
Crust: 2 1/2 cups graham crumbs
1/2 cup unsalted butter
Layers: 2 cups powdered sugar
1 cup unsalted butter, softened
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
8 oz. container Cool Whip
20 oz. can crushed pineapple, drained well 

Instructions 
Preheat oven to 300 F. Melt butter in the microwave and allow to cool. Combine the crumbs & butter and toss together until incorporated. Press 2 cups of the crumb mixture firmly into an pan and bake for 8-10 minutes. Place on wire rack to cool. (Note: I only put it in the bottom of the pan if you want it more of a pie you can do it all around, also I baked a bit extra to crumble on top.)

Beat the cream cheese & butter together until creamy. Turn the mixer down to low and add the powdered sugar one cup at a time until incorporated. Turn up and beat well for a minute or so. Add a heaping tablespoon of the drained pineapple juice and stir in with a rubber spatula. Add about 1/3 of the pineapple, then fold into mixture. 

This is where you can get as creative as you wish, I made two medium thick layers, you can leave it at maybe make more or less. Spread the cream cheese & pineapple mixture over the crust. 

Fold the remaining pineapple into the Cool Whip and spread on top of the cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle the remaining graham cracker crumb mixture on top. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight. 

The last step is my personal favorite, which is to eat & enjoy. I hope you all like this little post if you have any recipes you think I would like send them my way. I hope you all enjoy this lovely Sunday, BTW Happy Mother's Day to all you British humans. 

PS. Next time I will remember to take a photo before my family devours half the treat. 


With Love, Celeste 

Xxx