Hello there everyone!
It's March already! I can't believe it it has been a crazy month this past one & I am glad to start one of my favorite months of the year. But before we get to the whole March madness I would love to talk a few of the things I did love about February.
Here is a few of my favorites this month!

 Beauty
For this beauty monthly favorite I continue with the Maybelline trend, it is the Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Concealer Treatment, wow that is a mouthful! I am in love with it, I first purchased it early in the month, my sister laugh saying "You are 20, what age rewind do you need, your're gonna end up a baby" she had some point to it but the truth is that dark circles dont havve to do with age sometimes. I have had dark circles ever since I can remember they are a hereditary trait that I was blessed to be given to by my mother. Finding a concealer for them has been so difficult until I came across this one, it works like magic! I really feel like I have found a missing link in my makeup & I am very happy to have found it. 



Blogging
One of the downsides of this month was that I couldn't participate in much chats as I would have liked specially #TheGirlGang but nonetheless I still got to enjoy some wonderful content from many of my fellow bloggers. This month my favorites are Leta, Teen & Poppy.
Leta, The Nerdy Me,  is a blogger from Lithuania, besides her photography being great & update frequently, her content is amazing. Whether it is tips, advice or a story of her adventures it is amazing & it keeps you wanting to come back to her blog.
Poppy Deyes, is a British blogger, sister of Pointlessblog, I love her blog for many reasons. It goes beyond being aesthetically pleasing, no matter the type of post it is very genuine & personal that you can tell she puts a lot of work into it, you can help but admire.
Ten, is a Canadian blogger & vlogger living in London. In her work you can really get to see her experience of it all & it is quite wonderful. Also, if you are looking for a new beauty blogger/vlogger to follow, I am in love with her beauty product reviews they are great.




TV 
This is something new but my favorite series right now is Fuller House! I can't even begin to explain how much I love it. Full House was a big part of my childhood, my family & I have probably watch the series way too many times but we love them. When I heard a few months ago that they were making a reunion I was beyond excited. The series release the 26th & it was absolutely perfect. It as all the right amount of old & new without taking the family aspect the is the show. 



Song
Though I have been loving many songs out there, the Queen still has my heart. My favorite song has been All I Ask by her majesty Adele. I have been singing it non stop everywhere I go, I don't relate to the song but if I were ever it is still so powerful. The last line really gets me, "It matters how this ends, 'cause what if I never love again.", it has so much meaning that just a relationship. How you end things matter because you are never guaranteed them a second time. 



Life
Okay, I admit it wasn't all that bad but for a couple of days though it was still quite crazy, there was many great things about it. I closed a big chapter of my life that though bittersweet I am inspired & motivated to start a new one. I also took a little trip to the forest with the fam & that was sure an adventure to remember. I voted for the first time! I felt like such a good citizen & it was early voting so responsible too. I also dealt with my first ever blogging writers block that decided to wait till this month to bombard me with ideas, so excited for them!



Those were some of my favorites for February, what were your monthly favorites? if we had anything or have a recommendation in common let me know in the comments it just might become one of mine. I hope you all have a wonderful day.

PS. I also forgot to include that I have fallen in love with Tumblr again if any one wants to check it out I have been very active on there & I am always on the lookout for more blogs to follow. 



With Love, Celeste 

Xxx