Hello there people of earth! 
There are so many wonderful things to love about this time of year, one thing I am really enjoying is the music. A good song to jam out & enjoy this beautiful spring weather is something I have really been enjoying lately. There is nothing like driving singing to the top of your lungs to a great song, normally this gets even better in the summer but to me spring is all a warm up for summer. There are many songs I love hearing at the moment & I would love to share with you all. 

1. Here Comes The Sun - The Bettles
2. Sweetest Devotion - Adele
3. Youth - Troye Sivan
4. Cake By The Ocean - DNCE
5. It's In Her Eyes - Manicanparty
6. Que Fue Del Amor - RBD
7. Faithfully - Journey 
8. Feel Again - One Republic
9. Love Yourself - Justin Beiber
 10. Send My Love - Adele
11. Seventeen Forever - Metro Station
12. Masterpiece - Jessie J
13. ILYSB - LANY
14. The Time Of my Life - Dirty Dancing
15. Really Don't Care - Demi Lovato

I love these songs so much & they are so different from each other but they all make want to burst my lungs singing to them. If you are looking for music to check out here are 15 songs with some oldies but goodies & some more new beats. I hope you enjoy & let me know if you like any? I would also love to know what you are listening at them moment. 

Have a lovely day!


With love, Celeste

 Xxx