Happy Wednesday everyone!
It's spring time, as I mentioned in my last post, one of the thing I love about it is the fashion & beauty style. This spring I have been loving the pink nude colors whether that is fashion or makeup. I have taken notice that this past award season many celebrities have been rocking the nude pink makeup look & I really wanted to give it a try. In the last month, I have bought three different drugstore lipsticks that I have been loving & are perfect for the look I am aiming for. 


First off is the MILANI Color Statement Moisture Matte Lipstick in the color Innocence. It is a light color, that is not easy to pull off but with the appropriate outfit & complementary makeup it works beautiful. Because it is a matte lipstick I was concerned it would make my lips dry but it provides enough moisture keeping the color. Overall I have really liked using it & it comes in a beautiful gold packaging that makes it cute just to have around. 


Next is the RIMMEL Lasting Finish By Kate Moss in the color 14. This is a bit of a darker nude color than the MILANI but it still look great with my skin tone. I love RIMMEL lipsticks & the Kate Moss collection never disappoints, when I was looking for on to try I new that it would be trustworthy. It looks great, it last look & it is perfect for the spring trend. Also if you are looking for different colors RIMMEL actually have an entire new collection on just nudes. The only thing to add it would be, be careful where you leave it because they do melt with warm temperature like any other lipstick. 


Last but definitely not least is the MAYBELLINE Color Sensational The Buffs in Nude Lust.  You all know I am very loyal to my brand Maybelline so it was a no brainer that i would have to try one of their lipsticks. I really like the color of it it is still a bit more dark than the first but it is a perfect pink nude. It comes in a beautiful silver & light pink packaging that I really like but besides it looking pretty & feels great. It doesn't feel like you have it on which for me is really key if I will like it or not. I do have to say although the three are all great, I think this one is my favorite.

What lip color are you going for this spring? What are your favorite lipsticks at the moment? Any recommendations? If you have anything to add please leave a comment. I hope you are all ding great & are having a wonderful week. 


With Love, Celeste 

Xxx