Hey there lovely people!
Today, is a very special day for me, it's my 21st birthday! I am blessed with the wonderful life I have lived so far & I happily embrace the years to come. In honor of this little day that I share with planet earth, I would like to share 21 things that through the 21 years of life I have learned. 

1. love your smile

2. love God above all

3. its okay to not be okay

4. let go of fear

5. love yourself

6. its great to be yourself

7. have fun

8. love your friends

9. love hurts

10. not all friendships last forever

11. enjoy the arts

12. let creativity flow

13. family will always be there

14. faith makes you strong

15. sing loud

16. it's fun to be a girl

17. laugh loud & proud

18. know your limits

19. let your thoughts be heard 

20. lead with love

21. be the best you, you can be


These 21 years have been quite the journey & I look forward to keep learning as long as in many years to come. It's my first birthday as a blogger which is something that makes this a bit extra special. I know I will be having a wonderful day & weekend but I hope that you do as well, it doesn't have to be your birthday to celebrate life.


With Love, Celeste 

Xxx