Hello there everybody!
It's a new day. it's a new month for me and I am feeling good, okay kidding but I really am & I hope you all are too. Today,  I have a very special post that has been in the making in the last weeks, my very first beauty & fashion wish list.

Spring is one of my favorite times of year, there are so many bright colors but the weather is not the only thing that changes so does the beauty style & fashion. In the last weeks there are some items that have caught my eye & I am waiting for the perfect time to be able to get my hands on them. At the moment they remain items on my spring wish list that hopefully through this month it would become more of a check list.

Let's start off with beauty items, my first is the TARTE Showstopper Clay Palette, I have been loving pinks & nudes for spring. I believe this has the right tones for my skin & would be perfect for the look I am trying to achieve. To go with the same look , the NARS Valvet Matte Lip Pencil in pink brown would be the perfect finishing touch to it.

One of the things I love about spring is the fresh & floral air,since last year I fell in love with the Bath & Body Works Pink Chiffon body mist. I used it almost the entire year until December. I do want to try other scents & different fragrances throughout this year but I feel that this specific mist is perfect for spring & because the last one I own finished I need one as soon as possible.

Although the next item is not necessarily spring related, I really need new brushes. When I saw the BHCosmetics 14 Piece Brush Set besides them being beautiful & reading overall good reviews, I new they are a must have.

A good pair of pants is always a must, last both I bought I pair from a store called A'GACI, they were some nave blue wide-bottom pants with a white pattern. Now, as a girl with curves I have a hard time finding pants I like that fit right in all the right places, Those pants were amazing  & now that I know I can trust them when I saw these A'GACI Nautical Pants I wanted them because I know they will be comfortable, look good, cute & perfect for this time of year.

Overall I like my wardrobe for spring, what I feel that is missing to complete cute outfits are accessories.Along with the pink & nude look, I have been loving complementing it with gold pieces. Currently I am loving rings & the more the merrier, these H&M Six Pack Rings are super cute, they are simple but still make a difference to finish off an outfit. Another gold piece that I love it these A'GACI Retro Metal Boxy Sunglasses. Because of health reason, I always have to have a good pair of sunglasses with me & it also makes for an excuse to own a cute pair of them, these are some that I know will be adorable.

Because I am still in school& I need to walk a lot I want a pair of shoes that can be comfortable but also cute. This pair of H&M Loafers are absolutely perfect for the everyday spring look I am aiming for while maintaining the cute & comfy aspect. To finish off I would love the H&M Shoulder Bag, I am not much of a bag person but I do like to have something cute to go with my outfits that can carry the necessary.

That is my spring wishlist, it is still early in the spring & hopefully I will be able to purchase many of these things in the next few weeks.  If you like any of these or know of any similar items please let me know, also if you  have tried or owned any of them let me know what you think. What are some items in your spring wish list?
I hope you have an amazing week, have a wonderful monday everyone.



With Love, Celeste 

Xxx