Hello there people!
At the moment life has become a bit stressful, I am happy but there are a lot of things going on that it's difficult to manage it all. I am the type of person that gives all focus & energy into the things that are important to me. When they are all happening at the same time, it is hard for me to prioritize & give more to one thing than the other because they are all important. 

 The semester is almost over which means there are projects & exams quite often, that take much of my time & energy. Writing blog post & interacting with other bloggers has become difficult when my time is taken up. College is something that is very important in my life but blogging has become just as important to me. In the last weeks I have done my best to manage my time so I can keep uploading to here & study for school. 

There are times like this week where there are other things going on that I have to choose this has been quite the challenge. I want to stay as calm as possible & not trigger any anxiety as I've been doing so well in the last months. My classes will be over soon, but my blog still has a long way to go, putting my energy in focus into college has been what Iv'e been doing these last couple of weeks. 

I believe it has been working, in that I am stressed but I can deal with it because it's not overwhelming. It is the hardest thing for me because I miss blogging, the writing, the interacting, reading my fellow bloggers posts, blog chats, finding new bloggers, I try to do it even it its just a bit. Also, I do have to remind myself that it's okay & I will be back into my blogging routine soon. 

I am proud of how well I've managed my stress & it keeps me at ease to know that i'ts all under control & it will be over soon. Have a great week everyone & see you soon. 


With Love, Celeste 

Xxx