There are many things that make this time of year so special, one of them for me, is the music. I don't know any other time of year that has this much music revolving around one specific theme & I love it oh so much.The moment when my local radio station starts playing Christmas music it the best feeling in the world.

Music has always always been an essential part of my life & Christmas music makes no exceptions. Form the early years of only knowing songs like Jingle Bells, Silent Night, & Santa Clause is Coming To Town, Christmas music has developed a very special meaning to me. I remember when I was little singing Christmas songs in the middle of summer whenever I felt a little down. Every year I would challenge myself to learn more & more Christmas songs till I could sing along to every single one. From the age of 10 to 17, I performed in Christmas concerts that helped me lean the classical version of  many of  the carols. 

I believe that Christmas carols are an element that is very important to the Christmas spirit. I wanted to write a short little post to share some of my favorites in hope that you an share the festive spirit and hopefully enjoy the as much as I do. 


  1. Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) - Darlene Love
  2. Its the Most Wonderful Time Of The Year - Andy Williams
  3. Do They Know I'ts Christmas Time - Band Aid 
  4. Winter Wonderland - Micheal Buble 
  5. Let It Snow - Martina McBride
  6. Carol Of The Bells - John Williams 
  7. The First Noel - Pentatonix
  8. Mary Did You Know? - Pentatonix 
  9. The Christmas Song - Nat King Cole
  10. Last Christmas - Wham!
  11. Santa Baby - Eatha Kitt
  12. White Christmas - Drifters
  13. Baby I'ts Cold Outside - Glee 
  14. Rocking Around The Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee
  15. Santa Claus I Coming To Town - Jackson 5 

Do you enjoy Christmas songs? What is your favorite thing about them? What are your favorite songs?