One of my favorite thing about the holiday season is Christmas films. There is just something special about curling up on the sofa or bed with a cozy blanket and watching a holiday movie it is a must on the holiday check list. There are so many movies from the good old classics, to some cheesy romance ones, to adventure and make believe, that make the holiday season that much more special. I have been watching some great movies but I still need more, will probably be watching in the up coming days. Because it is something that is very dear to me and fills me with joy, I wanted to share some of my favorite films during this time. 


  1. Santa Clause
  2. The Grinch
  3. The Polar Express
  4. Elf
  5. Home Alone
  6. Hitched For The Holidays
  7. The Last Holiday
  8. Love Actually
  9. Christmas With The Kranks
  10. While You Were Sleeping
What are you favorite Films?