I was nominated by the lovely Sara from Sara's Chapters for The Versatile Blogger Award which is basically a celebration of the bit of randomness of blogging by sharing seven facts about me. Sara mention how writing this is harder that it seems, and she is right, I did it through so I hope you enjoy. 


1.  I am a Thunderbird.
I am a huge Potterhead, I don't think I can even get tired of it, I've read the Harry Potter series at least five times, the last book more than seven, as the world is expanding this my love only grows. For the last years I reveled that I was a Ravenclaw although I am a bit of a Hufflepuff but the truth is I never went to Hogwarts, being American I attended Ilvermorny and I was in the Thunderbird House.
 
2. I am allergic to banana. 
I was having a conversation about this with an online friend and explaining how it is a sad thing because I love banana. Thank God for antihistamines because I can eat but as much as I love risking it but I do have to limit myself.

3. 90s child at heart. 

I was born in '95 only lived five years of my life in the decade but even after years after the best things come from the 90s, My favorite TV shows, fashion, maybe not the music, but still I carry it in my heart always.

4. I love to cook & bake.

I have cooked since I was very young, helping my mom around the kitchen. I fell in love with baking a few years ago and I love doing both much. It has come to my attention that I haven't share much here in the blog, so it is something that I want to blog about in the next year.

5. I wanted to be a cop. 
There was a time where my little brother and I use to be obsessed with a show called Police Women, were the cameras followed actually police officers and filmed them in the crime scene. I loved how cool it was and the power they had as being women cops that I wanted to be that but my mom said it was dangerous and to reconsider it.

6. I spoke for a very early age.
I said my first words before turning six months, by my first birthday  spoke with complete sentences and sang my own happy birthday song. When my was born my parents though she was mute because she wasn't speaking, turns out she was the normal one I am not.

7. I talk a lot when I am tired. 
It is not often that I am a talker, and very few the people I am comfortable talking to but when I am tired I am beyond normal talkative. It is the most extroverted I get and I have no idea why I do, maybe its a mechanism to wake up by body. It can be funny at times because it is like my mouth has no control.


I tag the wonderful: 

Leta     Tania     Nikki