Okay truth be told this is basically The Christmas Tag, the difference is that I wasn't tagged and because it makes me anxious to tag people if anyone wants you are more than welcome to tag yourself. In the end all it is, is Christmas questions that I am giving an answer to, I had lots of fun answering these so I hope you enjoy.


1. What is your favorite Christmas film?

I don't think I have one there are too many good ones, it is probably between Home Alone, Santa Clause, and Elf. 

2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?

There have been a couple of white Christmases for some reason I can remember a specific one probably because I stay inside in the cozy warm of my home. 

3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?

Definitely with my family, we use to take turns when celebrating with my extended family one year my dad's, then the another with my mom's, but since last year we have gone to both on the 24th. The 25th we attend Christmas mass and just spend it at home.
   

4. What is your favorite Christmas song?

Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) by Darlene Love or Band Aid's Do They Know It's Christmas Time. I love all holiday music but i will say I think  I have gotten to the point in my life that if I hear All I Want for Christmas Is You, one more time I will lose it, great song but way over played. 

5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?

Morning! Christmas midnight it is tradition to open gifts from all the extended family & friends. The more intimate & special gifts from my immediate family are opened Christmas morning. It is a tradition that my family has since I have memory that just makes everything feel much more special.

6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?

Yes, and I did not google it! I sang the song! Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner , Blitzen, and of course Rudolph!

7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?

There are quite a lot of them because its is my entire family's favorite holiday, I think just Christmas Day with my family is the best and the one I look forward to the most. 

8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?

I mean just because it is artificial doesn't mean is not  real. Okay I will let you know a secret,  I would prefer real three. I feel that the smell and fullness adds to the Christmas feeling in the house. I have only had a real one once in my lifetime the rest have been artificial as chosen by my family. I do love our tree though artificial and all. With the high ceilings in my home our tree is very tall & it fits with it better than a real one would. In the end the ornaments and personality are what makes a difference to the tree.

9. What is your all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat?

Everything! I love food, if I had to pick a favorite it would be buñuelos, which is a Mexican Christmas dessert that accompanied with hot cocoa is Christmas heaven.

10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?

As much as I love receiving presents, because we all do, I would say that giving them is a much better feeling. That joy you feel when you see how you have impacted someone even just a simple smile is so powerful. Giving is what Christmas is all about, we all like to give and it's the reason we receive. 

11. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?

New York! I blame Home Alone, Elf, and every other great Christmas movie for making it the place to be this time of year. I dream about walking in the streets, the Plaza Hotel, Rockefeller Center, Central Park and abut any other cliche you can think of. Though I would say that lately that there are many places in Europe that have interested me, with all the cute Christmas markets and your advent calendars.  


12. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?

I am not saying I am the best of the best but I am not bad at it. I love wrapping presents, it is almost therapeutic to me. In fact I wrap all the presents year round fro birthdays and special occasions there is a joke that I am the wrapper of the family. But I wouldn't say pro..


That is my Christmas tag! If you want to answer them too, either reply in the comments or if you have your own blog, post them and put the link in the comments.


What makes the holidays special for you?