This has been a year... 
Filled with tragedy, violence, politics, and the list can go on, I would like to say like many others that this was a terrible year which in many ways it was a good year. I believe this to be the happiest I've ever been, it is also the most me I've allowed myself to be. I have let go of fears, of toxic things in my life. I have lost friends along the year but have gained so pretty great ones. I have traveled, been to places I never imagined. I have cried more this year, which is a big progress to someone who is learning to express emotion. I have laughed much. I have done great in my academics, I have learned to work for my dreams. I have understand that life is not perfect but that there is beauty in the imperfections of it. I have grown spiritually and ache to be closer to God each day. I have challenged my limits going beyond my comfort zone. I have understood my weaknesses as a person and learning to manage them has made them improve.


It all sounds pretty great, but for most of tan the following year just like life does. I am thankful for this year with all the good and bad, and I am hopeful for the one that is about to come. I say goodbye to 2016 with a warm farewell as it remains in my memories and heart. I pray that the year to come is filled with hope for all to make up for all that was wrong with this year and that there is more love, peace, and justice.


Happy New Year!