One of the things I have been enjoying in this time of year is vlogmas. I find it interesting to see the different perspectives and lives celebrating this time of year. The videos can be quite long and it can be almost impossible to watch them all. I find time to watch, more like hear them when I am getting ready or when eating breakfast, or just in the afternoon when the day is more relaxing. I find them to be relaxing and add to the festive spirit. The ones to watch all depend on the things you enjoy, here are some of the ones I  have been watching and I hope you enjoy too.


Zoella 
I have watched Zoe's videos for a really long time and if you know anything about her it should be how much she loves this time of year. Being a well known creator, through her vlog you get to see more of her personality and just enjoy this time of year as much as she does by following her adventures.



Tanya Burr 
I love her vlogs, they can tend to be more serious or grown up but seeing her married life and her silly moments is very fun. She is a busy woman and there is something to watch, but even on calmer days it is nice to see the day in her eyes, and it makes you fill happy.


Niomi Smart
There are similarities between Zoe, Tanya, and Niomi's but there are all equally festive and fun. I feel very calm and happy watching Niomi's volgmas is the first year she does it and they are great and you get to see more of her than in her usual videos.



Lily Pebbles 
I love Lilly's vlogs they are so fun, she is a newlywed and an amazing creator. They can be reflective and just like having a chat with a friend.



DanAndPhilGAMES
This is a bit of a random one, but this year Dan and Phil have made a gamingmas which is them playing a video game or games counting down the 24 days till Christmas. I am not a gamer myself, at all, but I have been watching and they are two idiots who make me laugh and how not be happy during this time of year.


Do you enjoy vlogms? What are your favorite to watch?