Dear Christmas, 

There are many things I love about you. The family gathered in the warmth of a home, sharing talks, hugs ,& laughter, everyone dressed in beautiful festive colors, a prayer of blessings & thanks, delicious food that seems never ending. The smell of fresh fruit punch & spices, Christmas carols playing in the background & a sing along every now & then. Exchanging gifts with those you love not caring much about the present but the meaning itself. These & many more things are why you mean so much to me.

There is something greater that makes you, Christmas significantly meaningful to me & is the entire reason you are celebrated, the birth of Jesus. As a firm believer, today is a special day that is spiritually fulfilling that brings joy & peace to my heart. This entire season is a time of self renewal & hope. Celebrating Christmas in my heart is why you are my favorite holiday of all. 


I've had a wonderful advent waiting for your arrival, as you have only just got here. While many will forget in a day or two. You are not over until twelve days after, and even after you stay alive in or hopes and dreams. I missed you dearly and I am happy to embrace you with all joy. I hope you are good to us all anywhere we are and that you make everything merry and bright. 

Love always,